These shoes are one of our best sellers, which last for years.
Stocked in-store for over 10 years with a new approach to classic styles.
- Created by Emidio Lazzarini a wrestler and a cobbler in the 1950’s.
- Becoming tired of the hard boots he had to wear in the ring he decided to make himself a pair of soft and comfortable boots to wear when he was wrestling.
- He began making his friends football boots using soft calf skin and Pantofola d’Oro was born!
- Wearing his boots Milano became European and World champions.
- Soon the great footballers of the day wanted to wear Pantofola d’Oro.
- But Emidio didn’t stop!
- Pantofola also made a mark on rugby, tennis, basketball, golf and bikeracing.
The Modern Era.
- In the early 2000’s a team used Emidio’s designs of football boots from 1950 and 1956 and adapted them into modern lifestyle shoes.
- The interest in the shoes was remarkable
- Two months later the shoes were shown in Paris and soon after that they were to be found in the best shops around the world.
- Including Cube, St Annes.
Pantofola has Football and leisure ingrained in it’s history with 100% Italian style.
Quality materials and detailed attention. Made in Italy.
A real authentic product, produced not only in an authentic manner and with quality materials and following quality processes but founded on real values.